//Simple is better

THE BOSS
! Here is me !

Status : Busy with my study

Home About Linkies


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Its a place for me to meditate and share my emotions . I'm not perfect at all. But i try to be the better one. Insyaallah.

Love them
Awesome people!



Credits

Basecode: Syuu.
Full edit: MissPanda
Re-Edit by: Amanina Azizan

OM 1G ~love u all~
















puteri2 om 1g wit the gorgeous person


puteri d apit hero malaya


kenangan bersama tak dapat dilupakan,,
doakan kejayaan kami ya,,
and thanks a lot to miss siti
kerana penuh tabah and sabar mendidik kami ini
maaf jika kami ada tersilap kata
terkasar bahasa
terbuat miss merajuk or menangis
halalkan ilmu yang diajar ya,,
doakan kejayaan kami miss,,
kami tidak dapat lupakan jasa miss
thanks a lot one more time,,

[PICTURE FROM THE ALBUM MISS SITI ROHMAH]